Gas-fired steam humidifiers
CAREL’s extensive experience in the humidification business has led to the development of gaSteam, the range of gas-fired humidifiers, available in models from 45 to 450 kg/h with a temperature range of -40°C to 45°C. gaSteam runs on natural gas or LPG, and is fitted with a sophisticated built-in electronic controller that can also manage other types of gas by simply setting a number of burner calibration parameters.
The exclusive design of the heat exchanger ensures very high efficiency (94-96%) and easy maintenance. Made from stainless steel, it guarantees long life even in heavy-duty operation.
The price gap between gas and electricity makes gaSteam the ideal choice for more high load applications, where steam is required many hours a day, allowing savings in the thousands of euro per year. Continuous modulation of steam flow-rate means the appliance is also suitable for precision applications. gaSteam can operate on drinkable mains water or demineralised water (R.O.). Easy to install, it features a room-sealed combustion chamber with premix burner, and gas valve with double mechanical closing; furthermore, it is fitted with multiple safety devices and comes with ETL and CE certification (issued by TÜV-DVGW).
- continuous modulation from 25 to 100% (12.5% for the 180 kg/h model);
- precision: ± 2% RH;
- pre-mix, room-sealed burner with forced ventilation;
- air/gas control valve with double safety closing;
- stainless steel boiler and heat exchanger;
- pre-heating function for a faster response;
- supply with mains water or demineralised water. The controller can be set for use with softened water, within the limits described in the reference tables;
- frost protection function;
- temperature sensor in the flue gas outlet that checks for malfunctions, and provides early warning of excessive scale on the heat exchanger;
- flame detector in the burner that closes the gas valve in the event of malfunctions;
- patented AFS antifoam system with corresponding sensor;
- multi-stage water level sensor;
- automatic water drain after 3 days of inactivity
- automatic water conductivity control system to avoid corrosion.
- low NOx emissions;