- Power supply directly from the CAREL programmable controller: pGDX is connected to the controller in the same way as the pGD1 display, with power supply and serial communication via the same cable, meaning no external power supply is needed.
- Simulation of screens developed for previous interfaces: pGDX can not only display the graphic pages specifically developed using its programming tool, but also existing pages designed for the pGD1 display
- Concealed USB port on the front: hidden behind the faceplate, the front USB port can be used for updates or to download logs from the pGDX without having to access the inside of the unit, and without requiring special tools
- RGB LED bar on the front, managed by the application: with 8 different colour variations, visible at any time, and without needing to move close to the display, users can clearly identify unit status, even when the display is in standby
- Built-in temperature/humidity probe: available as an option on the room terminal version, this can share the values read both with the terminal and the connected controller, meaning just one device, rather than two, can be installed to access the functions of both instruments
- Optional external keypad: on the unit terminal version, pGDX can be connected to a physical keypad for more intuitive interaction with the unit, where immediate and frequent access is required
pGDX is the only touchscreen display that can be used to upgrade HVAC/R units designed for use with the pGD1 without needing to modify the wiring, mounting arrangement or software.
pGD EXPERIENCE, or pGDX for short, is a new 4.3” touchscreen display, the evolution of the CAREL pGD family displays, featuring innovative functions that are not available on other user interfaces currently on the market. pGDX can moreover be easily integrated into CAREL systems, fully exploiting interaction between the different components.
Programming using a tool with a vast variety of libraries and typical user interface functions, plus extensive connectivity via the RS485 and Ethernet ports with standard protocols, mean this display can be seamlessly integrated into all HVAC/R applications.
pGDX is available in different models that, combined with specific accessories, can be installed in many applications and environments; it can in fact be used as a terminal on indoor or outdoor units, or as a room terminal.
- Technical Leaflets * Entries are ordered by date
Code Description Language Date * Release Code +050001897 Description pGDx Terminal del usuario pGDx Touch 4.3” - Terminal usuário pGDx Touch 4.3” Language POR SPA Date 02/04/2019 Release 1.2 Code +050001896 Description pGDx Terminal utilisateur pGD Touch 4.3” - 4.3-Zoll-Terminal ‹pGD Touch› Language FRE GER Date 02/04/2019 Release 1.2 Code +050001895 Description pGDx Terminale utente pGDx Touch 4.3” - User terminal pGD Touch 4.3” Language ENG ITA Date 02/04/2019 Release 1.2 Code +050001898 Description pGDx Графический терминал pGD Touch 4.3” - User terminal pGD Touch 4.3” Language ENG RUS Date 05/02/2019 Release 1.1
- 2D/3D drawings * Entries are ordered by date
Code Description Language Date * Release Code 2d-3d pGDX - Panel RJ12.zip Description 2D-3D drawings Language ALL Date 22/09/2017 Release R0 Code 2d-3d pGDX - Panel serial.zip Description 2D-3D drawings Language ALL Date 22/09/2017 Release R0 Code 2d-3d pGDX - Panel Serial-Ethernet.zip Description 2D-3D drawings Language ALL Date 22/09/2017 Release R0 Code 2d-3d pGDX - Wall Flush.zip Description 2D-3D drawings Language ALL Date 22/09/2017 Release R0 Code 2d-3d pGDX - Wall Surface.zip Description 2D-3D drawings Language ALL Date 22/09/2017 Release R0
- Brochure * Entries are ordered by date
Code Description Language Date * Release Code +3000171ZH Description On Show at China Refrigeration 2019 Language CHI Date 01/04/2019 Release 2.0 Code +3000176EN Description On show at Chillventa 2018 Language ENG Date 01/10/2018 Release 1.0 Code +3000179ES.pdf Description On Show - Climatización y Refrigeración 2019 Language SPA Date 01/10/2018 Release 1.0 Code +3000127EN Description High efficiency management for residential heat pumps Language ENG Date 01/10/2018 Release 2.0 Code +3000164IT Description k.water e k.air Soluzioni per l’integrazione degli impianti HVAC Language ITA Date 23/04/2018 Release 1.1 Code +3000164EN Description k.water and k.air Solutions for integration of HVAC systems Language ENG Date 23/04/2018 Release 1.1 Code +3000106PL - Euroshop Description ON SHOW - Euroshop Language POL Date 05/03/2017 Release 3.0 Code +3000106EN_chillventa Description On Show - Chillventa 2016 Language ENG Date 08/10/2016 Release 2.0