I-O Logger box
- Plug&play device with all the functions needed to log system parameters
- Extremely quick and easy installation, tightening just four screws to mount the device directly where it is used
- Pre-programmed and pre-configured to allow set-up in just a few simple steps
- Two models available, managing up to 10 or 20 channels with 13 different operating modes, thus meeting the needs of each specific scenario
- Seven-inch touch interface at the front with simple and intuitive menus for quick access to the information
I/O Logger box is an advanced logging system using one single stand-alone device. This supervisory system includes all the functions needed to monitor your system, such as data logging, alarm management and simple and direct access to information, moreover boosting capacity by managing up to twenty native channels, configured as either analogue or digital inputs. I/O Logger box is a compact solution that comes ready to install and use, slashing the investment costs of a complete monitoring tool.
Usability, extreme simplicity and flexibility are the key words that best describe this solution, giving any type of user the possibility to interact with the system and access the desired information intuitively and quickly.
Code Description Language Date Release Code +3000128IT Description I-O Logger box La nuova soluzione CAREL per la supervisione di impianti di piccole dimensioni Language ITA Date 01/06/2017 Release 1.0 Code +3000128EN Description I/O Logger box The new CAREL solution for the supervision of small systems Language ENG Date 01/06/2017 Release 1.0 Code +3000128ES Description I-O Logger box La nueva solución de CAREL para la supervisión de instalaciones de pequeñas dimensiones Language SPA Date 01/06/2017 Release 1.0