F-Gas and Ecodesign
What impact will the recent F-gas regulation 517/2014 have on refrigeration and air-conditioning systems? What are the Ecodesign requirements in force and what others are planned? Is the Italian industry ready to implement these standards?
During the conference organized in Mestre (Venice – Italy) by Confindustria Padova, EPEE and CAREL, speakers from international institutions and businesses provided updates on the European regulations in force and explained the developments planned for the near future.
Presentations are available below:
- EPEE - Introduction by Andrea Voigt
- EPEE - Challenges for the HVAC&R Sector & EPEE’s Strategy to Respond by Andrea Voigt
- CAREL INDUSTRIES - ENER Lot 33: Smart Appliances by Raul Simonetti
- CAREL INDUSTRIES - Overview on Refrigerants context: what this all means for the industry by Miriam Solana Ciprés
- AERMEC - Multichiller EVO: Il sistema intelligente di gestione delle centrali termo-frigorifere by Alessio Gattone
- UTC - Very Low GWP and Natural Refrigerants in HVAC Applications and the Cold Chain by Juergen Goeller
- Confindustria - Finanziare l’innovazione: Il quadro degli strumenti nazionali ed europei, by Nicoletta Amodio
- Emerson Climate Technologies - F-Gas and Ecodesign: Influences of EU Legislation on Italian Industry - Focus on Lot 1 by Dina Koepke
- ENEA UTEE - L’ambito normativo, la verifica della conformità e la sorveglianza del mercato by Milena Presutto
- EPTA - Practical solutions to address F-gas challenges by Alvise Case and Francesco Mastrapasqua
- EU Commission DG GROWTH - Introduzione all’Ecodesign ed all’Energy Label by Davide Polverini
- Öko-Recherche - Supporting F-gas policies by Barbara Gschrey