CAREL, being a company that offers natural refrigerant-based products and services, will be present as a supporter in the schecco's Natural refrigerant guide for Chillventa 2014, a snapshot of some of the very latest trends in the natural refrigerant sector, through interviews and articles on the state of the industry. Inside the guide, you will find an interview to Alessandro Greggio (Group Head of Marketing - Retail and Refrigeration) explaining what CAREL is doing for helping the introduction of CO2 as refrigerant in commercial refrigeration as well as ammonia, hydrocarbon and water-based solutions for HVAC&R.
CAREL will be on show with its complete portfolio of solutions for natural refrigerants:
- pR300T, the flagship of our pRack range of CO2 rack controllers.
- The comprehensive EEV range of valves suitable not only for CO2 applications but also for ammonia and hydrocarbons
- pR100T, E2V-C: enabling the use of CO2 even in smaller capacity applications, so to make vertical solutions available for compact racks and condensing units
- CAREL Heos and Hecu groundbreaking refrigeration system approaches that shall soon embrace natural refrigerants.
For more details, come and visit us at Hall 6 Stand 106.
During the exhibition days, CAREL speakers will provide technical presentations at NCC Ost congress centre. See the programme details below:
- 14.10, Hall 4A, 10:40, CAREL Deutschland GmbH Sirko Kirsten: Die neuesten CO2 Trends für Kälteanlagen;
- 14.10, Hall 7, 11:00, CAREL Deutschland GmbH Björn Donners: Improving the COP in high efficiency heat pumps by means of integrated system control;
- 14.10, Hall 7, 14:20, CAREL Deutschland GmbH Björn Donners: Steigerung der JAZ fürhocheffiziente WP durch integrierte Systemsteuerung;
- 14.10, Hall 7, 15:20, CAREL Deutschland GmbH Ralf Gruber: Verdunstungskühlung: Eines der ältesten Raum- und Prozesskühlsysteme in der heutigen Klimatechnik;
- 15.10, Hall 4A, 13:00, CAREL Deutschland GmbH Christian Korn: Wassergekühlter,leistungsgeregelter Kältekreislauf - die flexible Lösung mit hocheffizienter BLDCInvertertechnik;
- 16.10, Hall 4A, 10:20, CAREL INDUSTRIES S.p.A Diego Malimpensa: Speed controlled Waterloop systems - the most flexible solution using high efficient BLDC Invertertechnology.
Compressor manufacturer Bitzer has officially declared the CAREL pR300, part of the pRACK range, to be compatible with its CRII series compressors.
The CRII system provides extremely precise and continuous cooling capacity modulation, from 10% to 100%, using special technology developed by Bitzer.
Our collaboration with Bitzer has allowed us to implement a dedicated algorithm on the pR300 controller and then verify this in the field.
The pR300 controller with Bitzer CRII management is already available in the standard Carel pRACK offering.
For further information: